Every cupcake at Saint Cupcake Galore is like a vision, perfectly frosted swirls or shimmering ganache. The large bakery makes decision-making a tough task, but one most willingly take on.
I checked out the bakery – on the edge of the Pearl District and downtown – because it was my brother-in-law’s birthday during my visit to Portland. My sister and little niece went shopping for some mini cupcakes for the celebrating later.
Along with a variety of cupcakes, Saint Cupcake offers comforting baked goods like cookies and sticky buns, along with lunch selections of sandwiches and salads. I tried an unusual brownie cookie, which turned out to be like a very fudge-y, chocolate cookie.
The cupcakes were just as delicious, with a moist cake and not too sweet frosting. Of course, my 2-year-old niece devoured her mini-cupcake as seen in the photo below. If she’s a food critic, I’m sure she would give Saint Cupcake Galore two thumbs up.
Saint Cupcake Galore, 1138 SW Morrison, Portland, Ore. PH: 503.472.8760. Open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Saturday, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.; and Sunday, noon to 8 p.m. www.saintcupcake.com
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- Lunar New Year Dim Sum at Hong Kong Lounge II in San Francisco
- Dinner is Served at Dripline Featuring Nasi Padang
- Turning Meyer Lemons into Lemon Pudding Cake
- Drunk on Puppy Love at CUESA’s Winter Cocktails Event ‘Paws & Pours’
- Ramen Chain Ippudo Officially Opens Today in San Francisco
- Wrap of 2018 Winter Fancy Food Show + 4505 Meats Afterparty