I feel like this holiday season came up pretty quickly, and I’m sure many of you are still busy shopping or prepping your kitchen with ingredients for your favorite dishes for your holiday dinner.
As I went around running holiday errands, I occasionally snapped photos of the holiday lights and decor at various restaurants and eateries around the Bay Area. There were lots of wreaths, which seem really popular, and just a few Christmas trees. But I’m sure it doesn’t take much to get into the holiday spirits, especially with the cold weather we’ve been having.
So I hope you all have a relaxing, food-filling holiday season!
You can see the full photo essay in my Exhibits section.
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- Lunar New Year Dim Sum at Hong Kong Lounge II in San Francisco
- Dinner is Served at Dripline Featuring Nasi Padang
- Turning Meyer Lemons into Lemon Pudding Cake
- Drunk on Puppy Love at CUESA’s Winter Cocktails Event ‘Paws & Pours’
- Ramen Chain Ippudo Officially Opens Today in San Francisco
- Wrap of 2018 Winter Fancy Food Show + 4505 Meats Afterparty