When Dripline Cafe opened a year ago in West Oakland, the menu featured a blend of Southeast Asian flavors with Southern comfort food like chicken and waffles.
But in the last few months, Dripline chef Nora Dunning has been slowly adding what she calls that “funk,” or distinctive flavors of Singapore where she grew up. […]Read the full post →
The restaurant business is booming in Oakland, which makes sense given the relatively cheaper rents than San Francisco and how many chefs in the business often can only find affordable living accommodations on this side of the bay.
But much of the activity seems to be concentrated in the city’s Uptown neighborhood, and few going west […]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- Lunar New Year Dim Sum at Hong Kong Lounge II in San Francisco
- Dinner is Served at Dripline Featuring Nasi Padang
- Turning Meyer Lemons into Lemon Pudding Cake
- Drunk on Puppy Love at CUESA’s Winter Cocktails Event ‘Paws & Pours’
- Ramen Chain Ippudo Officially Opens Today in San Francisco
- Wrap of 2018 Winter Fancy Food Show + 4505 Meats Afterparty