What can be better than a night of specialty cocktails and appetizers from San Francisco’s popular restaurants and bars? Throw in a few puppies for the win.
Last week I attended CUESA’s first cocktail event for the year, its “Paws and Pours” Winter Cocktail Event, which was a fundraiser that involved a […]Read the full post →
Today was the annual orgasmic carnival for chocoholics, aka the San Francisco International Chocolate Salon at Fort Mason’s Festival Pavilion.
Some of my regular readers know that I’ve served as a “people’s judge” (that’s how I call it) in past years, and this year I did double duty as I also gave a Food […]Read the full post →
On a warm springlike day in San Francisco, the only reason that would keep me indoors is the promise of chocolates, and lots of it.
The annual San Francisco International Chocolate Salon took place today, and while others biked or jogged around the Marina or played volleyball and laid in the sun near Fort […]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- Lunar New Year Dim Sum at Hong Kong Lounge II in San Francisco
- Dinner is Served at Dripline Featuring Nasi Padang
- Turning Meyer Lemons into Lemon Pudding Cake
- Drunk on Puppy Love at CUESA’s Winter Cocktails Event ‘Paws & Pours’
- Ramen Chain Ippudo Officially Opens Today in San Francisco
- Wrap of 2018 Winter Fancy Food Show + 4505 Meats Afterparty