When people asked me what I planned to do during my Taiwan vacation, I simply said “eat.” Sure, I threw in a couple of museums and a visit to some tea plantations, but I really spent the days from one restaurant to night market to another eatery.
Earlier this week, I wrote […]Read the full post →
I just got back from 10 days in Taipei and Taichung, and the main reason I was there was, of course, the food.
Everything is freshly done in Taiwan, and it helps that food there is so cheap. It’s especially cheap at the famous night markets, which are street fairs that start […]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- Lunar New Year Dim Sum at Hong Kong Lounge II in San Francisco
- Dinner is Served at Dripline Featuring Nasi Padang
- Turning Meyer Lemons into Lemon Pudding Cake
- Drunk on Puppy Love at CUESA’s Winter Cocktails Event ‘Paws & Pours’
- Ramen Chain Ippudo Officially Opens Today in San Francisco
- Wrap of 2018 Winter Fancy Food Show + 4505 Meats Afterparty