Cochon 555, San Francisco
Five chefs compete by cooking a whole heritage pig.
Ice Cream Bar in San Francisco
Take a trip to the past with this nostalgic soda fountain shop
Oaktown Spice Shop in Oakland
Explore the shelves of spices and more at this new Grand Lake store.
Ferry Building Food Mecca
A look at some of the new shops at the Ferry Building, and a few popular regulars
Christmas Lights 2011
Restaurants and eateries dressing up for the holiday season
Monday Night in the Mission
A Monday night stroll around San Francisco’s popular dining destination.
Eat Real Fest 2011
More sights from the annual food festival at Jack London Square in Oakland.
Slurping Up Ramen
Some of the many bowls of ramen I’ve eaten in the last few years around the Bay Area.
Colors at the Farmers Markets
My favorite thing to do is exploring a farmers market.
Hong Kong Food Travel
OK, so I’m making you sit through my vacation slides, but at least there are lots of food shots.
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- A Review of Toy Soldier in San Francisco’s Belden Place
- Museum of Ice Cream Arrives in San Francisco — Bah Humbug
- A Review of Ramen at Ippudo in Berkeley
- Night and Day Scenes of Eat Real Festival 2017 in Oakland
- Portland Dish: Tusk, Proud Mary Cafe and Chalino
- Eating My Way Through Feast Portland 2017