SANTA ROSA, Calif.
One of the things I’ve been trying to do all these years of living in the San Francisco Bay Area is to experience lavender season in wine country. Today I crossed that off my list when I visited Matanzas Creek Winery in Sonoma County.
Matanzas is known not just for its […]Read the full post →
I love it when two of my favorite things come together, and for today that’s baseball and food.
When I was at AT&T Park recently to cheer on the San Francisco Giants, I also checked out the 2-month-old garden behind centerfield next to the bleachers. The lower section under the giant scoreboard was once a […]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- A Review of Fast Casual Korean Fusion Saucy Asian in San Francisco
- Brunching on Pastrami Hash with Roasted Broccolini Recipe
- Strolling 2nd Street in SOMA: Baseball, Rolled Ice Cream + Chicken
- A Review of Sonoma Cider Taproom in Healdsburg
- Party Under the Palms: CUESA’s Summer Cocktails Event in Oakland
- A Review of Drip Line Cafe in West Oakland