SANTA ROSA, Calif.
One of the things I’ve been trying to do all these years of living in the San Francisco Bay Area is to experience lavender season in wine country. Today I crossed that off my list when I visited Matanzas Creek Winery in Sonoma County.
Matanzas is known not just for its […]Read the full post →
I love it when two of my favorite things come together, and for today that’s baseball and food.
When I was at AT&T Park recently to cheer on the San Francisco Giants, I also checked out the 2-month-old garden behind centerfield next to the bleachers. The lower section under the giant scoreboard was once a […]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- A Bit of French Provencal in Berkeley at the New Les Arceaux Cafe and Wine Bar
- A Review of The Temple Club in Oakland
- A Review of Japanese Italian Dishes at Pesce e Riso in San Francisco
- A Review of Brunch at Villon in San Francisco
- A Review of Hinodeya Ramen Bar in San Francisco
- First Look at Copper Spoon in Oakland