I live in Oakland but I admit I haven’t spent much time in the Fruitvale neighborhood, a vibrant and historical area in central Oakland that’s known for its Mexican food trucks and Latin American restaurants.
In recent years, the neighborhood has been marred by a reputation for crime and police brutality. But like many places […]Read the full post →
As a wannabe food photography, I was geeking all over the new special exhibit at The Tech Museum of Innovation dedicated to the photography of the popular Modernist Cuisine photo book series.
The exhibit, “The Photography of Modernist Cuisine,” opens today and runs through Sept. 1 at the museum in San Jose. Yesterday I […]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- A Review of Toy Soldier in San Francisco’s Belden Place
- Museum of Ice Cream Arrives in San Francisco — Bah Humbug
- A Review of Ramen at Ippudo in Berkeley
- Night and Day Scenes of Eat Real Festival 2017 in Oakland
- Portland Dish: Tusk, Proud Mary Cafe and Chalino
- Eating My Way Through Feast Portland 2017