I live in Oakland but I admit I haven’t spent much time in the Fruitvale neighborhood, a vibrant and historical area in central Oakland that’s known for its Mexican food trucks and Latin American restaurants.
In recent years, the neighborhood has been marred by a reputation for crime and police brutality. But like many places […]Read the full post →
As a wannabe food photography, I was geeking all over the new special exhibit at The Tech Museum of Innovation dedicated to the photography of the popular Modernist Cuisine photo book series.
The exhibit, “The Photography of Modernist Cuisine,” opens today and runs through Sept. 1 at the museum in San Jose. Yesterday I […]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- A Bit of French Provencal in Berkeley at the New Les Arceaux Cafe and Wine Bar
- A Review of The Temple Club in Oakland
- A Review of Japanese Italian Dishes at Pesce e Riso in San Francisco
- A Review of Brunch at Villon in San Francisco
- A Review of Hinodeya Ramen Bar in San Francisco
- First Look at Copper Spoon in Oakland