I live in Oakland but I admit I haven’t spent much time in the Fruitvale neighborhood, a vibrant and historical area in central Oakland that’s known for its Mexican food trucks and Latin American restaurants.
In recent years, the neighborhood has been marred by a reputation for crime and police brutality. But like many places […]Read the full post →
As a wannabe food photography, I was geeking all over the new special exhibit at The Tech Museum of Innovation dedicated to the photography of the popular Modernist Cuisine photo book series.
The exhibit, “The Photography of Modernist Cuisine,” opens today and runs through Sept. 1 at the museum in San Jose. Yesterday I […]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- Lunar New Year Dim Sum at Hong Kong Lounge II in San Francisco
- Dinner is Served at Dripline Featuring Nasi Padang
- Turning Meyer Lemons into Lemon Pudding Cake
- Drunk on Puppy Love at CUESA’s Winter Cocktails Event ‘Paws & Pours’
- Ramen Chain Ippudo Officially Opens Today in San Francisco
- Wrap of 2018 Winter Fancy Food Show + 4505 Meats Afterparty