The story: The popular Belden Place is known for a handful of restaurants in an alley of San Francisco’s Financial District that on a beautiful day harkens to European nights when people ate outdoors in makeshift tables in an alley. Toy Soldier opened last month in the popular tourist spot in the former space of […]Read the full post →
A museum dedicated to ice cream seems like a no brainer. Who wouldn’t love spending time in a space that celebrates everyone’s favorite cold treat.
So it’s no wonder that the Museum of Ice Cream, which started as a pop-up in New York, would be a runaway success. After its initial sold-out […]Read the full post →
I’d first heard about Ippudo in Manhattan, where its reputation for delicious Japanese ramen noodles translated into long waits of more than 1.5 hours. Its popularity spawned a Westside location, but lines are still supposedly long for the hakata tonkotsu broth.
I didn’t realize that Ippudo was a major chain from Japan […]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- A Review of Toy Soldier in San Francisco’s Belden Place
- Museum of Ice Cream Arrives in San Francisco — Bah Humbug
- A Review of Ramen at Ippudo in Berkeley
- Night and Day Scenes of Eat Real Festival 2017 in Oakland
- Portland Dish: Tusk, Proud Mary Cafe and Chalino
- Eating My Way Through Feast Portland 2017