It’s award-season weekend, and while some of you were celebrating all things golden, a few award winners gathered at the San Francisco Ferry Building to celebrate some of the best foods produced in the country.
The second annual Good Foods Awards were named this weekend, celebrating hand-made food products in the categories of beer, charcuterie, […]Read the full post →
The holiday season of sweets started early for me as I spent this morning tasting various chocolate sweets as part of my duties as a judge at the annual San Francisco Fall Chocolate Salon.
The chocolate tasting event, the smaller version of a larger chocolate salon in the spring put on by Taste […]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- Salt & Straw Takes Over San Francisco’s Pacific Heights
- Khai Restaurant Brings Nouveau Vietnamese to SOMA
- A Review of Bao Down Arriving in San Francisco
- Reflecting on Spring, Oysters and Friends Who Eat
- A Review of Nightbird in San Francisco’s Hayes Valley
- A Review of Curry Up Now Indian Street Food in Oakland