It’s award-season weekend, and while some of you were celebrating all things golden, a few award winners gathered at the San Francisco Ferry Building to celebrate some of the best foods produced in the country.
The second annual Good Foods Awards were named this weekend, celebrating hand-made food products in the categories of beer, charcuterie, […]Read the full post →
The holiday season of sweets started early for me as I spent this morning tasting various chocolate sweets as part of my duties as a judge at the annual San Francisco Fall Chocolate Salon.
The chocolate tasting event, the smaller version of a larger chocolate salon in the spring put on by Taste […]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- A Review of Plenty Cafe in Oakland
- First Look at Jinya Ramen Bar in San Jose
- A Review of New All-Day Pub Duchess Oakland in Rockridge
- A Refuge for Coffee Lovers and Refugees at 1951 Coffee Shop in Berkeley
- Warming Up with My Bourbon Beef Cheeks Pot Pie Recipe
- Review of Brunch at Finn Town in San Francisco