It’s award-season weekend, and while some of you were celebrating all things golden, a few award winners gathered at the San Francisco Ferry Building to celebrate some of the best foods produced in the country.
The second annual Good Foods Awards were named this weekend, celebrating hand-made food products in the categories of beer, charcuterie, […]Read the full post →
The holiday season of sweets started early for me as I spent this morning tasting various chocolate sweets as part of my duties as a judge at the annual San Francisco Fall Chocolate Salon.
The chocolate tasting event, the smaller version of a larger chocolate salon in the spring put on by Taste […]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- A Review of Toy Soldier in San Francisco’s Belden Place
- Museum of Ice Cream Arrives in San Francisco — Bah Humbug
- A Review of Ramen at Ippudo in Berkeley
- Night and Day Scenes of Eat Real Festival 2017 in Oakland
- Portland Dish: Tusk, Proud Mary Cafe and Chalino
- Eating My Way Through Feast Portland 2017