The popular ice cream shop Salt & Straw has brought its creative flavors to San Francisco, along with the notoriously long weekend lines.
Salt & Straw, known for its handmade ice cream and flavors such as honey lavender and salted honey marshmallow, has plans for two locations in the city. Two weekends ago, it opened […]Read the full post →
Chef Khai Duong made a name for himself with his popular Ana Mandara restaurant in San Francisco’s Ghiradelli Square, which closed after a 12-year run in 2012.
Now Chef Khai has returned in a smaller, more intimate space in SOMA on the edge of the Design District (on the same block as Omakase), showcasing his […]Read the full post →
The story: Bao Down is considered an Asian fusion restaurant that gets its name for the Chinese-style steamed buns on the menu. It’s originally from Vancouver, B.C. where it has three locations. This month it opened its first U.S. outpost in San Francisco’s Executive Hotel Vintage Court near Union Square, which formerly housed the brief […]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- Salt & Straw Takes Over San Francisco’s Pacific Heights
- Khai Restaurant Brings Nouveau Vietnamese to SOMA
- A Review of Bao Down Arriving in San Francisco
- Reflecting on Spring, Oysters and Friends Who Eat
- A Review of Nightbird in San Francisco’s Hayes Valley
- A Review of Curry Up Now Indian Street Food in Oakland