The popular ice cream shop Salt & Straw has brought its creative flavors to San Francisco, along with the notoriously long weekend lines.
Salt & Straw, known for its handmade ice cream and flavors such as honey lavender and salted honey marshmallow, has plans for two locations in the city. Two weekends ago, it opened […]Read the full post →
Chef Khai Duong made a name for himself with his popular Ana Mandara restaurant in San Francisco’s Ghiradelli Square, which closed after a 12-year run in 2012.
Now Chef Khai has returned in a smaller, more intimate space in SOMA on the edge of the Design District (on the same block as Omakase), showcasing his […]Read the full post →
The story: Bao Down is considered an Asian fusion restaurant that gets its name for the Chinese-style steamed buns on the menu. It’s originally from Vancouver, B.C. where it has three locations. This month it opened its first U.S. outpost in San Francisco’s Executive Hotel Vintage Court near Union Square, which formerly housed the brief […]Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- A Review of Sidestreet Pho in Alameda
- A Review of The Pig and The Lady and Piggy Smalls in Honolulu
- A Review of High-End Dim Sum at Yauatcha in Waikiki
- Photo Essay: Strolling Through Shirokiya’s Japan Village Walk in Honolulu
- Travel: Eating Around Maui
- A Review of Mahina & Sun’s in the Surfjack Hotel in Honolulu