Welcome to my recipes page. Here you’ll find a listing of my recipes from this blog.
Since this blog is still fairly young, then, well, doh, I don’t have much of a list of recipes. But give me time, and come back soon!
In the meantime, here are links to some of my classic recipes from my previous blog, “Cooking With the Single Guy.” Don’t forget you’ll be taken away from this blog when you click on the links below. So don’t forget to come back, k?
- How to Build a Pizza at Berkeley’s New Pizzeria
- Jupiter Olympus’ “Choke” Dinner Celebrates the Artichoke
- Review of Tribune Tavern in Oakland
- Richard Blais’ Squid Linguine “Impasta” Recipe
- Dining at Vik’s Chaat & Market in Berkeley
- San Mateo Crawl Ends at Dessert Republic
- Review of San Mateo’s Ramen Parlor + Izakaya Mai
- A Zuni Cafe Classic: The Roasted Chicken
- Tasting Christopher Kostow’s Restaurant at Meadowood in St. Helena
- Cooking a Filipino Classic: My Chicken Adobo Recipe
- Review of Red Medicine Restaurant in LA
- Going the Distance for XLBs at Din Tai Fung in Arcadia