Photographic Turkish brown figs, speck and cheese.
CUESA Chef Cooking Demos
The weekly free cooking demo at the San Francisco Ferry Building features some of the city’s best chefs.
Sightglass Coffee Bar & Roastery in SOMA
This spacious cafe is industrial chic, and it’s where I try my first taste of coffee.
Giant Gingerbread House
Take a tour of the two-story gingerbread house at the Fairmont in San Francisco.
I dine out a lot, and it’s a photographer’s feast to eat at a restaurant with an open kitchen where you get to see the chefs in action. Here are some of the chefs whose good work was on display for my dinner.
Street Food Fest SF
Highlights from the annual street food bonanza in San Francisco’s Mission District
Highlights from my summer vacation to Madrid and Barcelona
Cochon 555, San Francisco
Five chefs compete by cooking a whole heritage pig.
Ice Cream Bar in San Francisco
Take a trip to the past with this nostalgic soda fountain shop
For more slideshows, continue to the next Exhibits.
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- Salt & Straw Takes Over San Francisco’s Pacific Heights
- Khai Restaurant Brings Nouveau Vietnamese to SOMA
- A Review of Bao Down Arriving in San Francisco
- Reflecting on Spring, Oysters and Friends Who Eat
- A Review of Nightbird in San Francisco’s Hayes Valley
- A Review of Curry Up Now Indian Street Food in Oakland