A look at the new Uptown cafe and art gallery in Oakland.
Take a mini-tour of the new Pine Street Market, a gourmet food emporium in downtown Portland.
A look at two small, independent Oakland wine stores: Bay Grape and Oakland Crush.
My visit to the natural farm Napa Grass Farmer in Fairfield.
In my “signature dish” series, I photograph Nido’s executive chef Jose Ramos assembling the popular tasajo asado dish.
A look back at my favorite images from 2015.
Grand Fare Market is a new market, deli, cafe and oyster bar hoping to build a community in the Grand Lake neighborhood.
Chef Shotaro Kamio of Berkeley’s Iyasare Japanese restaurant puts together one of his popular dish, beet-cured ocean trout with yuzu aioli.
Another year, another San Francisco International Chocolate Salon. Here’s my recap.
My tribute to the heirloom tomatoes, with images taken only with an iPhone and using Instagram filters.
For more slideshows, continue to the next Exhibits.
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- First Look at Copper Spoon in Oakland
- Discovering the Japanese Chicken Burrito at Kichi Grill in San Francisco
- Punch Drunk Brunch Still on Point at San Francisco’s 15 Romolo
- A Review of Gibson Inside Hotel Bijou in San Francisco
- Laboring Over My Thai Tea Gelatin Recipe
- A Review of Marufuku Ramen in San Francisco’s Japantown