September is a big month here in the Focus:Snap:Eat household, not just because it’s my Mom’s birthday but it’s also the anniversary of my blog.
I’m generally not big on celebrating the passage of time, like birthdays and anniversaries. They’re always like a big slap in the face of how much I haven’t done from […]Read the full post →
Indian food is often the go-to cuisine for many of my friends, but I’ve never been a huge fan mostly because many of the Indian food I’ve had either had dried out chicken or too much spices in the curries.
So when I agreed recently to try out a sample spice kit from the online […]Read the full post →
Last Friday, Scharffen Berger hosted a bakery crawl in San Francisco for the food media and a few food bloggers (that’s me) to inspire us to create a cookie sandwich as part of its annual Chocolate Adventure Contest (with this year’s co-sponsor TuttiFoodie.com).
You know what’s inspiring? $25,000.Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- Salt & Straw Takes Over San Francisco’s Pacific Heights
- Khai Restaurant Brings Nouveau Vietnamese to SOMA
- A Review of Bao Down Arriving in San Francisco
- Reflecting on Spring, Oysters and Friends Who Eat
- A Review of Nightbird in San Francisco’s Hayes Valley
- A Review of Curry Up Now Indian Street Food in Oakland