September is a big month here in the Focus:Snap:Eat household, not just because it’s my Mom’s birthday but it’s also the anniversary of my blog.
I’m generally not big on celebrating the passage of time, like birthdays and anniversaries. They’re always like a big slap in the face of how much I haven’t done from […]Read the full post →
Indian food is often the go-to cuisine for many of my friends, but I’ve never been a huge fan mostly because many of the Indian food I’ve had either had dried out chicken or too much spices in the curries.
So when I agreed recently to try out a sample spice kit from the online […]Read the full post →
Last Friday, Scharffen Berger hosted a bakery crawl in San Francisco for the food media and a few food bloggers (that’s me) to inspire us to create a cookie sandwich as part of its annual Chocolate Adventure Contest (with this year’s co-sponsor TuttiFoodie.com).
You know what’s inspiring? $25,000.Read the full post →
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- First Look at Copper Spoon in Oakland
- Discovering the Japanese Chicken Burrito at Kichi Grill in San Francisco
- Punch Drunk Brunch Still on Point at San Francisco’s 15 Romolo
- A Review of Gibson Inside Hotel Bijou in San Francisco
- Laboring Over My Thai Tea Gelatin Recipe
- A Review of Marufuku Ramen in San Francisco’s Japantown