Sightglass Coffee Bar & Roastery in SOMA
This spacious cafe is industrial chic, and it’s where I try my first taste of coffee.
Giant Gingerbread House
Take a tour of the two-story gingerbread house at the Fairmont in San Francisco.
I dine out a lot, and it’s a photographer’s feast to eat at a restaurant with an open kitchen where you get to see the chefs in action. Here are some of the chefs whose good work was on display for my dinner.
Street Food Fest SF
Highlights from the annual street food bonanza in San Francisco’s Mission District
Highlights from my summer vacation to Madrid and Barcelona
Cochon 555, San Francisco
Five chefs compete by cooking a whole heritage pig.
Ice Cream Bar in San Francisco
Take a trip to the past with this nostalgic soda fountain shop
Oaktown Spice Shop in Oakland
Explore the shelves of spices and more at this new Grand Lake store.
For more slideshows, continue to the next Exhibits.
- Jupiter Olympus’ “Choke” Dinner Celebrates the Artichoke
- Review of Tribune Tavern in Oakland
- Richard Blais’ Squid Linguine “Impasta” Recipe
- Dining at Vik’s Chaat & Market in Berkeley
- San Mateo Crawl Ends at Dessert Republic
- Review of San Mateo’s Ramen Parlor + Izakaya Mai
- A Zuni Cafe Classic: The Roasted Chicken
- Tasting Christopher Kostow’s Restaurant at Meadowood in St. Helena
- Cooking a Filipino Classic: My Chicken Adobo Recipe
- Review of Red Medicine Restaurant in LA
- Going the Distance for XLBs at Din Tai Fung in Arcadia
- Dining at Top Chef Michael Voltaggio’s West Hollywood Restaurant Ink