The cafe culture is strong in Australia, and this is just a glimpse at some of the hip coffee houses I spotted during my recent vacation.
Scenes from this year’s Good Food Awards Marketplace and Winter Fancy Food Show in San Francisco
Getting nostalgic with this feature of corner grocers around San Francisco.
Photographic Turkish brown figs, speck and cheese.
CUESA Chef Cooking Demos
The weekly free cooking demo at the San Francisco Ferry Building features some of the city’s best chefs.
Sightglass Coffee Bar & Roastery in SOMA
This spacious cafe is industrial chic, and it’s where I try my first taste of coffee.
Giant Gingerbread House
Take a tour of the two-story gingerbread house at the Fairmont in San Francisco.
I dine out a lot, and it’s a photographer’s feast to eat at a restaurant with an open kitchen where you get to see the chefs in action. Here are some of the chefs whose good work was on display for my dinner.
Street Food Fest SF
Highlights from the annual street food bonanza in San Francisco’s Mission District
Highlights from my summer vacation to Madrid and Barcelona
For more slideshows, continue to the next Exhibits.
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- First Look at Copper Spoon in Oakland
- Discovering the Japanese Chicken Burrito at Kichi Grill in San Francisco
- Punch Drunk Brunch Still on Point at San Francisco’s 15 Romolo
- A Review of Gibson Inside Hotel Bijou in San Francisco
- Laboring Over My Thai Tea Gelatin Recipe
- A Review of Marufuku Ramen in San Francisco’s Japantown