Oaktown Spice Shop in Oakland
Explore the shelves of spices and more at this new Grand Lake store.
Ferry Building Food Mecca
A look at some of the new shops at the Ferry Building, and a few popular regulars
Christmas Lights 2011
Restaurants and eateries dressing up for the holiday season
Monday Night in the Mission
A Monday night stroll around San Francisco’s popular dining destination.
Eat Real Fest 2011
More sights from the annual food festival at Jack London Square in Oakland.
Slurping Up Ramen
Some of the many bowls of ramen I’ve eaten in the last few years around the Bay Area.
Colors at the Farmers Markets
My favorite thing to do is exploring a farmers market.
Hong Kong Food Travel
OK, so I’m making you sit through my vacation slides, but at least there are lots of food shots.
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- Salt & Straw Takes Over San Francisco’s Pacific Heights
- Khai Restaurant Brings Nouveau Vietnamese to SOMA
- A Review of Bao Down Arriving in San Francisco
- Reflecting on Spring, Oysters and Friends Who Eat
- A Review of Nightbird in San Francisco’s Hayes Valley
- A Review of Curry Up Now Indian Street Food in Oakland