The cafe culture is strong in Australia, and this is just a glimpse at some of the hip coffee houses I spotted during my recent vacation.
Scenes from this year’s Good Food Awards Marketplace and Winter Fancy Food Show in San Francisco
Getting nostalgic with this feature of corner grocers around San Francisco.
Photographic Turkish brown figs, speck and cheese.
CUESA Chef Cooking Demos
The weekly free cooking demo at the San Francisco Ferry Building features some of the city’s best chefs.
Sightglass Coffee Bar & Roastery in SOMA
This spacious cafe is industrial chic, and it’s where I try my first taste of coffee.
Giant Gingerbread House
Take a tour of the two-story gingerbread house at the Fairmont in San Francisco.
I dine out a lot, and it’s a photographer’s feast to eat at a restaurant with an open kitchen where you get to see the chefs in action. Here are some of the chefs whose good work was on display for my dinner.
Street Food Fest SF
Highlights from the annual street food bonanza in San Francisco’s Mission District
Highlights from my summer vacation to Madrid and Barcelona
For more slideshows, continue to the next Exhibits.
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- Portland Dish: Tusk, Proud Mary Cafe and Chalino
- Eating My Way Through Feast Portland 2017
- Return Visit for Dinner at Finn Town in San Francisco — a Review
- A Review of Sushi Omakase at Ju-Ni in San Francisco
- San Francisco Shows Up for Feast Portland
- Staying Cool with Roll Up Creamery & Cafe in San Francisco