Oaktown Spice Shop in Oakland
Explore the shelves of spices and more at this new Grand Lake store.
Ferry Building Food Mecca
A look at some of the new shops at the Ferry Building, and a few popular regulars
Christmas Lights 2011
Restaurants and eateries dressing up for the holiday season
Monday Night in the Mission
A Monday night stroll around San Francisco’s popular dining destination.
Eat Real Fest 2011
More sights from the annual food festival at Jack London Square in Oakland.
Slurping Up Ramen
Some of the many bowls of ramen I’ve eaten in the last few years around the Bay Area.
Colors at the Farmers Markets
My favorite thing to do is exploring a farmers market.
Hong Kong Food Travel
OK, so I’m making you sit through my vacation slides, but at least there are lots of food shots.
Subscribe to My Blog
Snaps on the Go
- A Review of Plenty Cafe in Oakland
- First Look at Jinya Ramen Bar in San Jose
- A Review of New All-Day Pub Duchess Oakland in Rockridge
- A Refuge for Coffee Lovers and Refugees at 1951 Coffee Shop in Berkeley
- Warming Up with My Bourbon Beef Cheeks Pot Pie Recipe
- Review of Brunch at Finn Town in San Francisco